Our medical billing office is looking for a full-time, experienced medical biller to work in our fast-paced office. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Posting charges/payments
- Answering phones
- Dealing with providers and multiple insurance companies
- Keeping assigned accounts clean and running smooth
Applicant should be confident on the phone, as well as, speaking to patients, insurance companies and providers. Applicant must:
- Have experience in a medical billing environment, especially dealing with insurance companies
- Be a fast learner
- Be VERY comfortable with computers and learning new software programs
- Work well with all types of personalities
- Have a clear and confident phone voice, including proper articulation and professional vocabulary
- Proficient in written and verbal communication
- Be able to multi-task
Experience with Electronic Medical Records is preferred. CPC Certification is also a plus. Compensation starts between $14-$15/hour, DOE. We offer a competitive benefits package including health/vision/dental insurance, paid time off, 401(k) with profit sharing and more. Only serious and qualified applicants, please! Job Type: Full-time Salary: $14.00 to $15.00/hour
- How many years of Medical Billing experience do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Do you speak Spanish?